Friday, February 11, 2011

You might not think so, but this guy is .. fast.


Meet Brodan. 0 to 50 mph in 3 seconds. Brodan the lighning bolt. Cheetah. Secretariat. He's fast. My training partner on my runs. Brodan runs beautifully with me, right next to my side. Looking down at him he's doing the "Harness Horse trot", barely looks like it's a effort for him.
My wife and I adopted Brodan from the SPCA January 24th. Brodan is a six year old male, mixed breed.
His father was German Pointer and his mother was American Pitbull. Just looking at Brodan his percentage of body fat must be sub 2%. Which for most of us would be a dream come true. Just one problem with my running buddy. He loathes winter. He has an aversion to winter coats and winter booties too. But so do I. That's not to say I run naked.
Soon the warm spring temperatures will be here and you will see my bud & I out running.

No comments: