Thursday, July 30, 2009

Motorhead

A departure from the ultra & tri world we live & breath to the music that moves us. Yes, my all time favourite band since early high school,......Motorhead. In less than a month Keith & Kevin two Ultra-Runners and extremely viscous ones at that will join my wife Heather & I at the "Docks" for my tenth Motorhead concert. I've lost tract, its been a lot of friggin concerts. My first concert was May 12, 1982 at the old Sports Collisium in Toronto when Motorhead was Lemmy, Fast Eddie & Philthy Animal Taylor. Since then & now I've seen Motorhead perform at Harpos in Detroit, at the old Concert Hall at 888 Yonge St which I believe is where the young Mulroney does his show now. One day I would like to meet Mr. Kilmister. Motorhead truly one of a kind band.

No comments: