Friday, December 24, 2010

Energy Armor ; part 2 "scam i'll be damned".

I have had my EA bracelet now for just over a week. I can honestly say, i haven't slept any better, my flexibility has improved but I must credit yoga for that, and as far as optimizing my strength, well drinking a Red Bull might do that as well. As most of us know, the mind is a beautiful and powerful thing. Through suggested thought, we at times can believe in ourselves and allow ourselves to perform at above average levels. The evidence is growing weaker. If scientific research honestly proved "volcanic ash" placed in a bracelet offset positive ions that we receive from electronic equipment, don't you think the founders would sell it for much more than $ 25 ?
Nevertheless, there are celebraties who support the claim. I've been told John Daley the Golfer, David Girrard of the Jacksonville Jaguars and the Shaq support the EA bracelet. Doing a quick google, Shaq is the only one I could find with actual testimonial. You will also discover on You Tube that there are tricks in the demonstrations, that permit the customer to believe that it is the bracelet enhancing our abilities. This might make a great episode for Mythbusters. Happy Holidays.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,friend,good day!
we are supply energy armor band!(free shipping $2.89 / piece,Min. Order : 100 pieces).
Any questions about EA bands, please don't hesitate to contact us(lightnesstrade#yahoo.cn),We will do our best for you.
Looking forward to your early reply.
Owen Yang