Sunday, September 15, 2013

Neutral Perspective & Pink Skies

My standard sits in neutral and rolls back on the drive. The history class I attended taught, Switzerland was neutral. If you sit on a fence are you neutral or do you have time to spare? Is a yellow light at an intersection neutral. If it is, why do we run them. Would you run Switzerland? I think I'd like to teach a college course in 'Neutrality". Students completing the course could rise and bellow with a euphoric accomplishment that they had neither gained or loss the credit. A male dog who is neutered ; has he become neutral. If you're in neutral territory are you safe or are you no where. Neutral washrooms. A decadent lady using the facilities minutes after a Logger has cleared out his intestines, when or where was neutral. If you receive an invitation ; and you're asked to rsvp, and you choose not to confirm or decline, is this neutral? Is apathy just a lazy form of being neutral? Is undecided neutral? To be truly neutral must have you thought about both positions before selecting the middle ? If you're neutral and you're leaning toward the right, I guess you're no longer neutral. Perhaps I will have my daughter name her child "Neutral". Child raises her arm to speak in class. Teacher,"Yes, Neutral what is you like to say?" Neutral, "nothing".
Neutral Button

1 comment:

Mom said...

This is brilliant!