Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Canadians Only ; Not available to U.S. residents


A few years back I was training with SP & noticed his bike speedometer was in MPH. His explanation was to train the mind differently as well as to prepare him for events south of the Tim Horton line. Fast forward to last night. I purposely changed my Bontrager speedometer from KMH to MPH.
I have to agree with SP ; it works. Our Canadian minds become so condition to thinking in kilometers that riding in MPH units made me push myself that much harder. I'm going to ride for the balance of the week in the old imperial system which i believe is used by only one nation.
Perhaps the Tea Party should make this their primary platform before they fix the 17 trillion debt, we're going to switch to the metric system like Canada.

No comments: